Thursday, May 8, 2008

Robert Kiyosaki's Advise on Malaysia's Inflation

We all know 2008 has been a bad year for the economy. The rat race has been tougher than ever to survive.

Gas Prices Continue to Soar
Housing Prices Post Record Declines
Unemployment Rises after 80,000 Job Cuts

Rice shortage!!

Do YOU ever ask yourself?

1) How can YOU protect yourself during these tough times?
2) How can YOU get out of the rat race?
3) How can YOU generate passive income immediately?
4) What is the best business for 2008?

Here is a short video message and my best advice to you:






I have been very impressed with USANA and how it can help the average person generate a good passive income. I highly encourage you to take a good look at starting a business with USANA Health Sciences and how it can help you get out of the rat race.

Why do I recommend starting a home-based business with USANA Health Sciences?

1) USANA is a solid company recognized by BusinessWeek and Forbes magzines
2) USANA can provide a great source of passive income
3)USANA's products have been rated as one of the top nutrititional products in independent studies and are approved by medical doctors (listed in Physicians Desk Reference / PDR)

With this shaky economy, TODAY is the best time for you to start generating passive income immediately with USANA. .
I will personally be speaking at USANA's Training Convention in August 2008 and hope to see you there.

So... are you going to live the life of my "Poor Dad" or start living the life of my "Rich Dad?"
Take the first step towards leaving the rat race and I encourage you to give USANA a serious look.
One of my advisors will be able to answer any questions that you may have. You can email us at christytanheng@usana.com

If you decide to get started today, please make sure you ask how you can get free tickets to see me live at USANA's training in August 2008.

Take the first step out of the Rat Race

No comments: