Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Miss It Much




This was taken from one of the indoor cycling event that I participated. There were more than ... of us there (i can't remember how many and i am too lazy to count).


It was way back in 2006 and the event was 2 hours long for 2 days consecutively.You can imagine how your leg felt after that... Macam sotong .(like octopus)


It was organised by my gym Celebrity Fitness . We don't looked like celebrities but we sure looked like a bunch of "hamsters" . But it was so much fun and energetic. ( If you looked carefully you can see Brancy from So You Think You Can Dance Malaysia Edition. And if you really really looked carefully you can find me....hahahaha)


I plan to participate in this coming Port Dickson Half Marathon Run but due to some commitment i can't ... Oh Well....


Btw i would like to thank my friend who took this video.


"Elena, If you are reading this, Thank you very much "

No comments: