Wednesday, May 14, 2008

China Earthquake


Today... I felt very disturbed.
While i was doing my grocery shopping, I came across one of our local chinese newspaper .
In the front page , there is this picture of childrens still in their school uniform buried under the rubbles of concrete buildings in the recent earthquake in China which claims more than 12000 lives. They look as young as my girl, .... ALL DEAD.


I can't imagine that they can actually have the courage to post that picture . Just to get more people buying their paper?? Sheesh!!! ( I definately are not going to post the picture here)


Life is so short that you may not know that "today" could be the last day that you will ever see your loved one.


Treasure every moment of your life ,my friends.


May GOD BLESS THEIR SOUL......


No comments: